Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Frankfurt

Frankfurt was a nice breath of modern civilisation after da week..im talking all da shabangs like mals, KFC, McD, Burger king, Zara..well i dint hav to take a pic of those.. so here goes.. [darn laptop lost half my pics when i cut n pasted..guys "copy" nxt time jus to be safe]


Yep..there he was a humble Jedi jus walkin pass..jus had to take a pic, de other was just as cool...


and then there were the nightshots..which i was bummed about cuz i cudnt set my timer...


no i am not a religious one..in case u wonder..but great statues..


this is like THE part of frankfurt..




The first parliament building The youngest was probably mid 30s..shocking..


This cafe was right in da mids of frankfurt..probably the most expensive rent in town.. Great chai latte too!!! i wishd my s.o. and my other coffee mates were here =[


No mom, ci astrid, guys, and my s.o, i did nOt go back there later dat nite.... *to my guy frens: i noe!? right?!!






yep..evangelists....dey're everywhere...da pony was not....


This restaurant/bar i went to, have been around since 1479..it looked great inside....ns beer..food was okay..


yep..naruto lives here too..wif da duck n all..

1 comment:

  1. Ff kereennnn...I wish I could go there...jealouuuzzz..
    Yeah naruto...rambut lo dah sama tuh..hohoho

    ReplyDelete