Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playing God

I'd bake breads capable of being charred [burnt], and I nOe most if not all of them, will be...

To those who feel bad about their ugly burnt nature and ask for my forgiveness, I shall be graceful and forgive them.

I will continuously remind them that they do not deserve it and will forever be "charred" despite their best effort, but that I am kind and forgiving. I'd promise to have them remade better once they rot to ash. Only if they behave to my standard of liking.

To the other breads who have come to accept their ugly nature and live their most according to it, I shall condemn them to eternal torture, denying them a place in my father's house.

I wont have to demand the "good" burnt breads to praise and worship me the creator, i will jus have the idea built in the recipe, so they would feel like they want to. A dash of "unworthiness" and "helplessness", it should do the job.

My breads can do everything they want to, as long as it is what I want them to do. Anything otherwise and me the creator won't be happy. To punish them is my right, I'm bigger than all of them anyway.

Ow, I might also put a hint of "thankfulness", for having them created the way they are..charred, burnt, unworthy, and for having me, the all knowing, all powerful, all forgiving, ultimate creator, generous God =D


Humbly,
W. Adriano

1 comment:

  1. Hope that u'll continue writing...i really enjoy reading yr blog n love looking at those beautiful pictures. btw i was in Frankfurt too (for a short while)last year. It's funny that they thought one of my ancestors was from there because of my name =)
    Happy CNY n stay positive!

    ReplyDelete